- Third approved indication for SKYRIZI® (risankizumab) and the first specific IL-23 inhibitor for the treatment of Crohn's disease in the European Union (EU)
- A significantly higher proportion of patients on SKYRIZI achieved clinical remission, endoscopic response, mucosal healing and endoscopic remission at week 12 in induction studies compared to placebo1,2,3
- A significantly higher proportion of patients achieved clinical remission and endoscopic response at week 52 with SKYRIZI maintenance1,2,3
- Crohn's disease is a chronic, systemic inflammatory disease that manifests as inflammation within the gastrointestinal tract, causing persistent diarrhea, abdominal pain and can require urgent medical care4,5,6
- Nearly 65 abstracts, including 15 oral presentations on 7 investigational and approved medicines across 8 cancer types, to be presented at the American Society of Hemaotology (ASH) annual congress
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Thursday, December 1, 2022. Rob Michael, vice chairman and president, Jeffrey R. Stewart, executive vice president, commercial operations, Scott Reents, senior vice president and chief financial officer, and Tom Hudson senior vice president, R&D and chief scientific officer, will present at 8:30 a.m. Central time.
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for priority review the Biologics License Application for epcoritamab (DuoBody®-CD3xCD20), an investigational subcutaneous bispecific antibody, for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed/refractory large B-cell lymphoma (LBCL) after two or more lines of systemic therapy.
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Yesterday, Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company (NYSE: ABBV), celebrated the fourth annual – and most successful – BOTOX® Cosmetic Day yet.
– AbbVie donated $40 million to North Chicago Community Unit School District 187 in 2019 to fund rebuilding of the district's only middle school, Neal Math and Science Academy
– The new school will open doors to students and teachers on November 28
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the 4th Annual Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. Rob Michael, vice chairman and president, Jeffrey R. Stewart, executive vice president, commercial operations, Scott Reents, senior vice president and chief financial officer, and Neil Gallagher, vice president development and chief medical officer will present virtually at 10:30 a.m. Central time.
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov. 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced it would present new data across its rheumatology portfolio, including RINVOQ® (upadacitinib) for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and axial spondyloarthritis, and SKYRIZI® (risankizumab) for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis at the American College of Rheumatology's annual meeting (ACR Convergence 2022) taking place November 10-14 in Philadelphia, PA, as well as virtually.
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced new results from its exploratory NOVA phase 2 dose-ranging study evaluating the efficacy and safety of AGN-151607, a novel investigational neurotoxin for the prevention of postoperative atrial fibrillation (POAF) in cardiac surgery patients. The primary endpoint of evaluating the occurrence of continuous atrial fibrillation (AF) ≥ 30 seconds was not met for the modified intent-to-treat (mITT) population; however, the data showed relative risk reduction in specific study populations, such as coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) patients and patients aged 65 years and older. The results were presented today at the 2022 American Heart Association Scientific Sessions in Chicago, IL, USA, during the Late-Breaking Science session titled "Treating Atrial and Supraventricular Arrhythmias."
Explore where we’ve been and how we continue to go beyond medicine to make a remarkable impact.
Stay up to date on recent news, articles, and more by subscribing to email alerts for one or more of our news topics.
Receive alerts on new stories, articles, and more by subscribing to one or more RSS Feeds.
You must be logged in to view this item.
YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE FOR A 3RD PARTY WEBSITE
The "Yes" link below will take you out of the AbbVie family of websites.
Links which take you out of the AbbVie worldwide websites are not under the control of AbbVie, and AbbVie is not responsible for the contents of any such site or any further links from such site. AbbVie is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by AbbVie.
The Internet site that you have requested may not be optimized to your screen size.
Do you wish to leave this site?